Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

07 March 2010

Stinging Nettle is Still Speaking




The message for today is "Spring is on the way." The Stinging Nettle is just starting to emerge for the Spring 2010 season. The roots have spread out in my little Nettle patch, and I'm hoping for many more plants this year. Nettle is OK with cold weather and is one of the first plants to poke out of the cold, damp ground indicating better things to come! Hey, we've made it through another winter, just barely in some cases, but resiliency is the key! Ah, to live in a forest of Stinging Nettle. I would never be bored that's for sure.



No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed first before being posted. If you would rather contact me personally, please e-mail me at marcbonagura@gmail.com