Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

29 August 2013

LESLIE SCHWARTZ: FREEDOM FROM HATRED (ENGLISH VERSION)

 

Surviving the Hell of Auschwitz and Dachau: A Teenage Struggle Toward Freedom From Hatred 

Leslie Schwartz; Marc David Bonagura

Published by LIT VERLAG
ISBN: 9783643903686
120 pages 


 
Back Cover
 
As I hold this book in my hands and flip through it, I couldn't be happier about the way it turned out. 
Certainly, there have been millions and millions of words written about the Holocaust, yet I feel we have broken new ground. 
It was an honor to work with Leslie Schwartz on this project. I hope we can get the book out there and many people can learn from its message. 
I'm truly amazed and humbled that within all the turmoil, dysfunction, madness, disorder and complete break down of my life in every area over the last few years, I was still able to produce such a coherent, meaningful, and important piece of literature. 
If I never write another book, I'll have this one work to stand for who I am and what I believed most ardently in: above all else, healing and wholeness are always possible and what often appears to be reality is nothing more than illusion--all we need do to change the vision in front of us is to alter our consciousness--reality will then change to fit that new perception; it might not happen overnight, but it will happen.
 
Ways to view/purchase the book:
Google Books
ISBS
UK Book Depository (Free Shipping)
 
 
 
Leslie Schwartz meeting German Chancellor Angela Merkel in Muenster on August 23, 2013.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed first before being posted. If you would rather contact me personally, please e-mail me at marcbonagura@gmail.com