Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

13 November 2009

Swine Flu Day Three

This is certainly a nasty virus. I haven't seen much change now since I started initially to feel better from first using Echinacea and St. John's Wort. Last night I actually had some chest congestion for the first time, and one dose of Elecampane Root tincture (25 drops in water) was enough to gently but effectively clear away that problem. Within 30 minutes I could breathe clearly again. We'll see what happens tonight. This virus seems worse at night, and it's only 2:30 pm now.

I was hoping for some relief by now, and I'm wondering how much longer this is going to go on. I left a lot of work on my desk in my office at school. Last night my fever seemed a bit higher as I had a few rounds of night sweats. I always felt better after the fever broke, but then a few hours later, I had woken up again, having sweat through my shirt - that happened about three times last night.

Fox News says 22 million Americans have had swine flu since April 2009 - Fox. The worst thing so far is of course my loss of productivity at work (3 days now) but physically the body aches are really bad, not much seems to be helping. I tried St. John's Wort Oil last night (applied topically) and that did help, but you've got to use a lot of it. It's very warming and helps you relax and sleep better (it is also anti-viral of course). I'll update more later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed first before being posted. If you would rather contact me personally, please e-mail me at marcbonagura@gmail.com