Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

14 November 2009

Well, after about three solid days, the illness seems finally to be on the run. I felt a lot better for about the last 24 hours. Most of the body aches are gone. I'm still taking Echinacea, just 3 times today, and St. John's Wort approximately 3 times today as well. I will continue to taper down tomorrow. Hopefully, I'll be ready for work again on Monday, but I'm not going to push it if I don't feel up to it. The last thing you want to do is open the door for a virus such as this to come back. Now, I'm just sleepy. I slept a lot last night and even today. I will say if you're doing the herbal remedies, make sure you have a lot on hand. I'm surprised at how much Echinacea I went through, about 2 oz. so far this week, and a similar amount of St.John's wort. I had some Echinacea I made back in 2002, and it really turned out well. I'll be making more soon, as I've got about 2 qts. left and would like to have a larger reserve on hand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed first before being posted. If you would rather contact me personally, please e-mail me at marcbonagura@gmail.com