Google Website Translator Gadget

Total Pageviews

Search This Blog

20 April 2016

An Herbal Harvesting Tip from the Holographic Mind

I like harvesting herbs in spots where many herbs all grow together in abundance; this observation tells me I've found a place of power and harmony where I will find strong, healing plants as if the energy of the earth is bursting upward reaching for the heavens in these charged areas.




In the above photo you can see many herbs together such as Chickweed, Dandelion, Plantain, Garlic Mustard and many more.

In the bottom photo, I see, at the very least, an abundance of Burdock, Dandelion, Violet and Plantain.



Keep this simple idea--a Holographic perception to be sure--in mind when seeking herbs to employ in your healing journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are reviewed first before being posted. If you would rather contact me personally, please e-mail me at marcbonagura@gmail.com